Business Development Intern
Do you want to become a part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Business Development Intern to join our RegTech startup.
You're a strong team player, able to communicate, and proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset. You solve problems with a positive, "can-do" attitude and you're used to analysing multiple scenarios and selecting the most suitable path. If you're also a fast learner, passionate about technology and eager to learn about new innovations, you're the perfect candidate for our startup.
As a Business Development Intern you will assist and support Apiax’ sales team. You will be exposed to all aspects of the selling process and managing sales. First contract duration is 6 months - after this first term, if successful, a transition towards a fixed-contract sales job is possible.
You want to enter the world of enterprise software sales? This is your opportunity!
What you will be tasked to do
- Arrange meetings and agendas with prospects
- Keep minutes of meetings and follow-up after meetings
- Work on active sales opportunities and develop leads into opportunities together with the team
- Participate at conferences and trade shows, responsible for our presence there, together with other Sales representatives
- Work on larger datasets to identify prospects and sales opportunities
- Support account mapping and CRM housekeeping
What we can offer you
- Interesting broad-spectrum job in an fast-growing RegTech startup
- Passionate people around an exciting global product
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed and immediate results
- Modern office in downtown Zurich
- Work experience in the field of Enterprise Software Sales and/or Business Development in the financial service industry is a plus
- Understanding of the banking and/or financial service industry is a plus
- Roll-up-your-sleeves mentality and a positive “can do” attitude
- Not afraid of failing, but rather to celebrate them and grow with a mentality of continuous improvement
- You are highly motivated and target driven. You are able to prioritize.
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and are comfortable working in a constantly evolving startup environment where there might be no reference to work from
- BSc/BA or MSc/MBA in business, law, economics or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English. German and/or French is an advantage.
- Swiss / EU Passport or Permanent Work Permit