Junior Sales Representative
Do you want to become a part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We're looking for a Junior Sales Representative to join our RegTech startup.
Your role is to add bandwidth to our ongoing sales activities and execute sales initiatives in-line with our sales strategy. Initially, you will work closely with our sales leadership and get an in-depth overview of our sales methodologies and customer base. After a short while, you will be assigned accounts to acquire and launch the sales cycle. With your inquisitive mind and a can-do attitude, you will drive deals to their conclusion and fully own the account for subsequent sales activities. Apiax will give you the opportunity to learn, grow and be part of a truly digital and driven sales team.
What you will be tasked to do:
- Analyse territory potential using data-driven methodologies to find and qualify customers for acquisition
- Develop and maintain target account list
- Present, promote and sell Apiax products and services to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and requirements analysis of existing and potential customers in order to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads and initiate contact to these customers
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within a defined schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Maintain accurate records; update information within our CRM system
- Create and calculate offerings, track contracts and close deals
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, challenges, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and contribute to an iterative improvement of Apiax’ sales process
- Continuously improve through feedback
What we offer you:
- Work in an interdisciplinary team
- Broad responsibilities in a fast-growing startup
- Passionate people and an exciting product for global markets
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed and immediate results
- A modern office in Zurich, close to the main station
We're a team with complementary skills, a wide network, strong technical, product, sales and marketing skills. With great recognition in the industry already, we all share a great passion for our idea to simplify the way the financial service industry is implementing regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business or marketing or related field
- Ideal candidate will possess an entrepreneurial drive and will be comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to constructive feedback
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with an ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Strong Internet research skills
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships (Travel will be 25% - 50%)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English and (Swiss-)German. French is a strong plus.
- Swiss or EU passport