Do you want to become part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We're looking for a Product Owner to join our RegTech startup.
You want to shape, manage and ship a digital product that changes the way the financial industry manages regulations?
You are willing to take the challenge in organizing the product backlog and set the right priorities.
You're a strong team player, able to communicate, and pro-active with an entrepreneurial mindset.
If you're also a fast learner, have an obsession for product detail and organization of tasks and people, then you're the perfect candidate for our RegTech startup.
What you will be tasked to do:
Take ownership of the whole product stack
Transform our product vision into tangible user stories
Research and define requirements for new features together with our multidisciplinary teams
Write user stories, fill the product backlog and prioritize tasks for our product sprints
Provide guidance to the product team on daily standup meetings
Ensure expected product quality is always met
What we can offer you:
Broad-based responsibility in an uprising RegTech startup with a variety of different career paths
Work in an agile work environment and interdisciplinary teams
Passionate people around an exciting product with a global market
A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed and immediate results
Workplace in Lisbon and/or Zurich
We're a team that boasts complementary skills, a wide network, strong technical, product, legal and marketing skills. With great recognition in the industry already, we all share a lot of passion for our idea to simplify the way the financial service industry is implementing regulations.
- You have worked in a software driven company as a Product Owner or similar role before
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for different stakeholders
- You are excited about coordination of feature development and project execution along the full development cycle
- You know agile management methodologies like SCRUM & KANBAN
- You have a solid technical understanding, especially web/ mobile technologies and APIs
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
- Swiss or EU work permit
- You get stuff shipped!