Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Do you want to become a part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We're looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our RegTech startup.
You're a strong team player, able to communicate, and pro-active with an entrepreneurial mindset. You solve problems with a positive, "can-do" attitude and you're used to analyzing multiple scenarios and selecting the most suitable path. If you're also a fast learner and passionate about technology, you're the perfect candidate for our RegTech company.
What you will be tasked to do:
- Define and adapt the application architecture
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure code quality and testability
What we can offer you:
- Broad-based responsibility in an uprising RegTech startup with a variety of different career paths
- Develop new features, user-facing and server side
- Plenty of room to advance and learn new technologies
- Passionate people around an exciting global product
- Offices in Zurich and Lisbon
We're a team that boasts complementary skills, a wide network, strong technical, and product and marketing skills. With great recognition in the industry already, we all share a lot of passion for our idea to simplify the way the financial service industry is implementing regulations.
- minimum 5 years of experience in web development
- minimum 2 years of experience in Angular
- extensive experience in programming languages such as Type Script and ECMA Script 6
- experience applying HTML 5, CSS 3, LESS/SASS
- awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues
- willing to apply SCRUM methodology
- good interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English. German would also be an advantage.
- EU or Swiss passport