Senior UX / UI Product Designer
Do you want to become a part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Senior UX / UI Product Designer to join our RegTech startup.
You're a strong team player, able to communicate, and proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset. You solve problems with a positive, "can-do" attitude and you're used to analysing multiple scenarios and selecting the most suitable path. If you're also a fast learner, passionate about technology and eager to learn about new innovations, you're the perfect candidate for our startup.
As our Senior UX / UI Product Designer you will take the challenge of leading the UX / UI direction for all our products. Your passion and focus is the user: all your thoughts, sketches, work, discussions and arguments are aimed to create a better user experience. As Product Design lead, you take the opportunity to design and shape our product in its young stage and inject your own DNA into it. You are an advocate for the best user experience and design patterns and like to defend your ideas with solid arguments. You should also be a fast learner and having an obsession for detail and combining the art of design with the art of user interaction.
What you will be tasked to do
- Take ownership of all UI / UX topics of our products
- Evolve our product design practices, tools and processes
- Building on and improve existing features as well as designing the next generation of user interaction features
- Design the product from sketches to ready-to-implement graphical design mockups
- Collaborate with Front-End Developers in the implementation and ensure quality control
- Make sure that your ideas align with and contribute to company-wide design iterations
What we can offer you
- Broad-based responsibility in an uprising RegTech startup with a variety of different career paths
- Plenty of room to advance and learn new technologies
Passionate people around an exciting global product
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed and immediate results
- Modern workplace in Lisbon
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in designing digital experiences
- Bachelor or Masters in Arts (Design, Multimedia or similar)
- Proven leadership in multidisciplinary teams
- Inspiring portfolio showcasing digital design projects
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphic design tools is a must
- Good understanding of SCRUM methodology
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3 and server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
- Portuguese / EU Passport or Permanent Portuguese Work Permit