Account Executive - Financial Industry
Are you eager to directly contribute and have a visible impact on your company with what you do? Do you want to be your company’s face in the financial services industry of your region? If so, then we have THE opportunity for you.
We're looking for an Account Executive to join our quest to revolutionise RegTech globally.
You’re sales-driven and passionate about technology. You're a strong communicator and a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset. You love creating positive outcomes for your customers with a "can-do" attitude by analysing multiple scenarios and selecting the most suitable path. You know how to take a deal forward and bring it to a close with passion. If you're also a fast learner and always looking forward to learning about new techniques and innovations whilst looking forward to the next box to think outside of, you're the perfect candidate to join an exponentially growing RegTech company.
What you will be tasked to do:
- Leverage your existing network in the financial industry
- Develop new customers from named accounts and secure contracts with the goal of achieving assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed deal
- Manage RFIs and RFPs
- Keep sales pipeline and internal reporting tools up to date
- Provide feedback to Apiax management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending Apiax’ offerings
- Liaise with local partners and Apiax Channel team for project fulfillment after and support in accounts during the sales cycle
What we offer you:
- Be the face of Apiax in your assigned region
- Wide-ranging freedom to organise your assigned market/segment
- Have a direct and visible impact on your company
- A team of passionate people around an exciting global product always seeking to learn from mistakes and evolve quickly
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, a sense of urgency, and a drive towards results
- Ability to sell complex SaaS sales experience into large organisations in the financial industry
- A passion for technology and a sales DNA
- Hands-on and can-do attitude that allows you to thrive even when the perfect process or solution is not in place yet
- Native or good command of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including C-Suite compatibility
- Any experience with legal compliance is a plus
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Your sales hub will be Singapore
Join Apiax and be a part of something big.