Are you eager to directly contribute and have a visible impact on your company with what you do? Do you want to be your company’s face in the financial services industry of your region? If so, then we have THE opportunity for you.
We're looking for a Channel Manager to join our quest to revolutionize RegTech globally.
You’re sales-driven and passionate about technology. You're a strong communicator and a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset. You love creating positive outcomes for your customers with a "can-do" attitude by analysing multiple scenarios and selecting the most suitable path. You know how to make your channel’s business successful and deeply understand how multi-tiered sales organisations work. If you're also a fast learner and always looking forward to learning about new techniques and innovations whilst looking forward to the next box to think outside of, you're the perfect candidate to join an exponentially growing RegTech company.
What you will be tasked to do:
- Build positive and mutually fruitful working relationships with channel partners to maximize product sales within a defined customer base
- Recruit new partners to support our projected sales growth and work to expand business with existing partners
- Coordinate with partners to develop joint business plan and mutually agree on business objectives
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively lead a joint planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones
- Work with partners to identify key sales opportunities to generate revenue
- Ensure partner compliance with Apiax partner program
- Resolve partner related issues and sales conflicts quickly and professionally
- Create and review sales proposals with partners
- Develop partner-specific sales and marketing plans - supporting their selling efforts in an efficient and proactive manner
- Manage daily sales activities with partners to achieve revenue objectives
- Make internal resources available to partners when and where appropriate
- Attend and conduct joint presentations to partner customers
- Perform regular business reviews and recommend improvements
- Liaise with Enterprise Sales Representatives for joint opportunities
- Keep partner sales pipeline and internal tools up to date
- Provide feedback to Apiax management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending Apiax’ offerings
What we can offer you:
- Contribute your experience and expertise - build and shape Apiax partner business setup and success
- Flexible work arrangements
- A team of passionate people around an exciting global product
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed, and immediate results
- Inclusive work environment
- Previous experience in a multi-tiered sales organisation, ideally Channel Manager in a SaaS company
- Financial Services, Consulting, Implementation Channel knowledge is a big plus.
- Creativity and entrepreneurship - ability to build, develop and execute creative ideas in a young company that gives you the opportunity to do so
- A passion for technology and a sales DNA
- Near-native English is mandatory and an ability to speak the local language of the office you are based in
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with legal compliance is a plus
- Excellent negotiation skills
- You are based in Lisbon, Frankfurt, or London
Join us and be a part of something big.
We're looking forward to meeting you.