Do you want to become a part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our RegTech startup.
You're a strong team player, able to communicate, and pro-active with an entrepreneurial mindset. You solve problems with a positive, "can-do" attitude and you're used to analyzing multiple scenarios and selecting the most suitable path. If you're also a fast learner and passionate about technology, you're the perfect candidate for our RegTech company.
What you will be tasked to do:
- define and adapt the DevOps architecture
- automate our CI/CD pipeline
- implement testing and production infrastructure together with QA and Software engineers
- setup and administer Kubernetes clusters on Amazon, Azure and Google cloud
- assure container security and readiness best practices
- automate monitoring, event detection and incident notifications
- assert high availability of service infrastructure
- assert high performance of service infrastructure
What we can offer you:
- Broad-based responsibility in an uprising RegTech startup with a variety of different career paths
- Plenty of room to advance and learn new technologies
- Passionate people around an exciting global product
- Opportunities to spend quality time with your colleagues (e.g team events)
- Modern offices in the heart of Lisbon.
- Flexible work and distributed work culture
- Budget for your own device
- Family-friendly workplace
- Inclusive work environment
We're a team that boasts complementary skills, a wide network, strong technical, and product and marketing skills. With great recognition in the industry already, we all share a lot of passion for our idea to simplify the way the financial service industry is implementing regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering, or a relevant field.
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS.
- Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, Cassandra, Neo4j, Mongo DB, and Elasticsearch.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.
- Experience in working with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Puppet, or Chef for automation and configuration.
- Experience in working with cloud providers Amazon AWS, Google Compute Engine, and Microsoft Azure
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- More than two years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role); experience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops, and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed.
- Solid team player.