Field Marketing Specialist
Would you like to become part of an experienced and highly motivated team? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for Field Marketing Specialists to join our all-star team of marketeers.
This cross-functional role requires strong organisational and teamwork skills. Successful candidates are full-stack marketing specialists with broad experience. As part of the Field Marketing team, you will find the best marketing mix for your region. We are looking for native speakers to join our regional teams.
What you will be tasked to do
- Work with marketing, sales, and growth teams to create and execute an annual calendar of local marketing activities
- Organise online and offline events, email campaigns, social campaigns to generate leads
- Leverage awards and media opportunities to create brand awareness
- Create and maintain field marketing resources such as collateral, landing pages, and lead magnets
- Localise and adapt global content to drive regional demand
- Improve the performance of digital marketing and product marketing activities with local expertise
- Creatively and strategically optimise the marketing mix to improve ROI and achieve Apiax's ambitious goals
What we offer you
- Passionate people around an exciting global product
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed, and immediate results
- Great office in downtown Lisbon
- Flexible work-setup
- Family-friendly workplace
- Inclusive work environment
What we are looking for
- We are looking for native speakers across our main business regions (Switzerland, Germany, France, UK, Singapore)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Proven understanding of the financial services industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to prioritise opportunities without losing sight of details
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Please note that we will only consider native speakers to join our regional teams
- Capacity to manage deadlines, ensure goals are met
- Portuguese or other EU passport with a work-permit for Portugal
We're a team with complementary tech, compliance, and marketing skills, sharing a passion for our idea to simplify the way the financial service industry is implementing regulations.
Join us and be a part of something big.