Inside Sales Representative
Do you want to become a part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our startup.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded Inside Sales with a focus and interest in Financial Service Industry, technology, sales methodologies, digital marketing, and growth hacking. You will join our Growth team in Lisbon and work closely with the Marketing and Enterprise Sales team together.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate is comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, consulting clients through the sales process, qualifying prospects, and closing deals. You are energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
What you will be tasked to do
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources. Maintain your target list in accordance with your segment and territory plan.
- Qualify leads from outbound and inbound campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Perform effective online demos and webinars to prospects.
- Educate clients about industry challenges. Understand customer needs and requirements. Identify your sales goals. Answer client questions. Prove the value of our solution.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Route qualified opportunities to the enterprise business team for further sales development and support them in closing the deals.
- Facilitate the entire sales process. Tailor and calculate offerings for prospects, work with the client through the closing and close the deals.
- Research accounts, read industry news and exchange with other peers to build and maintain an account intelligence around your target list.
- Maintain an account plan for each opportunity. Identify key players, sponsors, champions, and blockers in the account.
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance, and sales metrics.
- Maintain the CRM database (Hubspot) with prospective client information.
- Research our product portfolio and use cases. You have to understand each product’s function and purpose.
- Research industry trends and initiatives and understand the impact on our clients.
What we can offer you
Interesting broad-spectrum job in a fast-growing RegTech startup.
Passionate people around an exciting global product.
A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed and immediate results.
Great office in downtown Lisbon.
- First work experience in the field of Enterprise Software Sales in the financial service industry is a must.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the financial services industry. Understanding of legal, compliance, regulatory and/or risk topics is a strong plus.
- You have to feel comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day.
- Fluency in English; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in German, French or Spanish is a strong advantage.
- You have to be persuasive and goal-oriented.
- You possess an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor. You are self-motivated and self-directed.
- You are eager to accelerate the growth of our company with new sales and clients.
- You can multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- You have expertise in sales methodologies and negotiation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Google GSuite and CRM tools, preferred.
- You have an inquisitive mind and interest to learn about RegTech and new technologies.
- BSc/BA or MSc/MBA in business, marketing, law, economics or a related field.
- Portuguese / EU Passport or Permanent Work Permit.