Junior Regulatory Engineer
Do you want to become part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact on the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We're looking for a Junior Regulatory Engineer to join our RegTech startup.
You are a legal & compliance professional who is technologically adept or a technologist familiar with financial markets regulation. You see the opportunity to improve tax, legal, compliance, and regulatory processes with the intelligent use of technology. You're a team player with strong communication skills and a pro-active entrepreneurial mindset. You solve problems with a positive, 'can-do' attitude, you're used to analyze multiple scenarios and to select the most suitable path. If you're also a fast learner, passionate about technology and always looking forward to learning about new techniques and innovations, you're the perfect candidate for our growing Lisbon team.
What you will be tasked to do:
- Acting as the interface between regulatory and technology experts
- Structure global financial industry regulation with our RegTech solution
- Establish and maintain regulatory taxonomies
- Support our content partners and clients in structuring regulatory questions
- Further develop our software by defining and testing requirements
What we can offer you:
- Broad-based responsibility in an uprising RegTech startup
- Opportunity to work with open-minded and passionate people around an exciting global product
- Becoming part of an international team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed and immediate results
- Opportunities to spend quality time with your colleagues (e.g team events)
- Modern offices in the heart of Lisbon.
- Flexible work and distributed work culture
- Budget for your own device
- Family-friendly workplace
- Inclusive work environment
- Strong interest in challenging how the industry is dealing with regulation today
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to simplify complex regulatory and business contexts
- Experience in the financial industry and/or in risk, legal, compliance, KYC/due diligence or in another function related to the implementation of regulation is a plus
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in law or economics
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience in computer science or web technologies is a plus
- Work Permit to Work in Lisbon