Junior Regulatory Engineer
Do you want to become part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact on the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you!
We're looking for a Junior Regulatory Engineer to join our RegTech startup.
You are a legal & compliance professional who is technologically adept or a technologist familiar with financial markets regulation.
You see the opportunity to improve tax, legal, compliance and regulatory processes with the intelligent use of technology.
You're a team player with strong communication skills, and a pro-active entrepreneurial mindset.
You solve problems with a positive, 'can-do' attitude, you're used to analyze multiple scenarios and to select the most suitable path.
If you're also a fast learner, passionate about technology and always looking forward to learning about new techniques and innovations, you're the perfect candidate for our growing Lisbon team.
What you will be tasked to do:
- Acting as interface between regulatory and technology experts
- Structure global financial industry regulation with our RegTech solution
- Establish and maintain regulatory taxonomies
- Support our content partners and clients in structuring regulatory questions
- Further develop our software by defining and testing requirements
What we can offer you:
- Broad-based responsibility in an uprising RegTech startup
- Opportunity to work with open-minded and passionate people around an exciting global product
- Becoming part of an international team with an entrepreneurial mindset
- High learning curve in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to spend quality time with your colleagues (e.g team events)
- Modern offices in the heart of Lisbon and Zurich
We're a team with complementary tech, business, tax, legal & compliance and marketing skills, a wide network and we all share the passion for our idea to simplify the way the financial service industry is implementing regulations.
You should apply if you have:
- Strong interest in challenging how the industry is dealing with regulation today
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to simplify complex regulatory and business contexts
- Experience in the financial industry and/or in risk, legal, compliance, KYC/due diligence or in another function related to the implementation of regulation is a plus
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in law or economics
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience in computer science or web technologies is a plus
- EU or Swiss passport