Marketing & Communications Manager
Would you like to become part of an experienced and highly motivated team? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager (allrounder) to join our RegTech startup.
You are a passionate and proactive marketing enthusiast. You are looking for an opportunity to contribute your knowledge and ideas. You have gained initial experience in marketing and consider yourself an all-rounder.
If you are also a quick learner, have a passion for technology and are always excited about new innovations, you are the perfect candidate for our RegTech start-up.
What you will be tasked to do
- Plan and execute events, webinars, campaigns, and other marketing activities
- Drive marketing projects, manage stakeholders and contributors
- Manage freelancers, remote staff and external agencies
- Create content for our website, blog, and other platforms
- Prepare slide decks, pitches, and other presentations
- Write industry articles, press releases, and other PR materials
- Manage our social media profiles, engage our communities
- Capture leads, maintain workflows, ensure that no leads are left behind
- Capture and analyse marketing metrics
What we offer you
- Flexible and inclusive work environment
- Plenty of room to advance and learn new technologies
- Passionate people around an exciting global product
- Desk in our beautiful office in Lisbon
Job Type: 80-100%
We are a team with complementary skills in technology, marketing and compliance. We share a broad network and a passion for our idea of making it radically simple for companies to comply with regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, social sciences, or a related field
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills in English
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a marketing role or organization
- Previous experience in B2B and/or SaaS marketing is a plus
- Experience in startup marketing (FinTech, RegTech) preferred
- Knowledge of the financial sector preferred
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with a variety of tools to achieve your goals
- Thrives in a dynamic start-up environment, ready to adapt to a changing environment
- Portuguese or other EU passport with a work-permit for Portugal