Operations Assistant - Team Assistant
Do you want to become a part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for an Operations Assistant (60% - 80%) to join our RegTech startup.
You're a strong team player, able to communicate, and proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset?
You solve problems with a positive, "can-do" attitude and you're used to analyzing multiple scenarios and selecting the most suitable path. If you're also a fast learner, passionate about technology and eager to learn about new innovations, you're the perfect candidate for our young startup.
We are looking for a vibrant person to assist our team in all administrative and office management related tasks. To be successful in this role, you should have experience in administrative procedures and systems, principles and practices of office management.
What you will be tasked to do:
- Administrative tasks to support daily business activities
- Arrange recruitment interviews
- Providing employees with documents and information on HR-related topics
- Maintenance of employee data and On-boarding of new hires
- Establish the connection between Zurich and Lisbon offices for finance-related matters
- Control cost spending on a monthly base
- Check invoices and further processing
- Strategic selection of goods and services for the company
- Manage Zurich Office by providing a comfortable office environment
- Filing and digitization of documents
- Organizing team events
- Support Sales teams in Back Office activities
What we can offer you:
- Passionate people around an exciting global product
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed and immediate results
- A modern office in Zurich
- Flexible work hours and home office
We're a team with complementary skills, a wide network, strong technical, product and marketing skills. With great recognition in the industry already, we all share a lot of passion for our idea to simplify the way the financial service industry is implementing regulations.
- Proven work experience in the field of Office Management
- Knowledge in Finance, HR related topics
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Very good time and self management
- A responsible and structured way of working as well as assertiveness, reliability and discretion
- Good knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheet
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken in German and English is a must
- Work Permit in Switzerland