Product Delivery Manager (FS)
Do you want to become a part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We're looking for a Product Delivery Manager (FS) to join our RegTech startup.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our team and deliver the best solutions and experience to our clients in complex projects. You enable our clients to successfully implement our products in their environments and deliver a successful go-live. You ensure Apiax products unfold its full potential at our clients.
Our products are used by global financial services companies to fully automate their compliance processes as well as by the most reputable global law firms to provide their knowledge through digital channels. Apiax products connect consumers and providers of regulatory data and fuels any digital initiative with a compliance-by-design approach.
The company is at a stage of strong growth. The successful candidate will be hands-on implementing product use cases with our clients by leveraging our regulatory technology and being responsible for overall delivery.
What you will be tasked to do:
- Implementing and developing product use-cases and concepts with our client’s business stakeholders increasing our client’s performance and compliance with regulations
- Leading client projects in financial services end-to-end ensuring benefits delivery, economic efficiency, and quality
- Keep up-to-date with our client’s legal & regulatory environment and technological developments in the financial services industry
- Help our clients navigate potential pitfalls implementing regulatory technology use cases and advise them on how to manage risks effectively
- Manage the clients' project stakeholders during delivery, including business, legal & compliance, and IT teams.
- Align the client’s project requirements and priorities with the internal software, technology, and content owners to ensure a smooth delivery
- Project status communication and reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Support our technical writers with the improvement of product use cases and technical documentation
What we can offer you:
- Passionate people around an exciting global product
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed, and immediate results
- Flexible work-setup, especially in times of COVID-19
- Budget for your own device
- Family-friendly workplace
- Inclusive work environment
We're a team with complementary tech, business, tax, legal & compliance, and marketing skills, a wide network and we all share the passion for our idea to simplify the way the financial service industry is implementing regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in banking & finance, business administration, or law with additional education in computer science or visa-versa
- 8+ years of experience in delivering projects in the financial services industry, ideally within legal & regulatory topics
- A strong passion for technology and the banking business is a must
- Project management certification (such as PMP, IPMA) is an advantage, as is experienced in an agile environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills as well as a structured work approach
- Outgoing with a "can do" attitude and ability to deliver across all types of stakeholders
- Ability to stay calm in hectic situations and shift priorities accordingly
- Drive to solve complex problems collectively and effectively
- Excellent English skills, German or French is a plus
Join our RegTech startup and be a part of something big.
We're looking forward to your letter of motivation, CV and to meeting you soon.