Product Marketing Manager
Would you like to become part of an experienced and highly motivated team? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our RegTech startup.
This cross-functional role requires strong analytical, problem-solving and teamwork skills. As part of the marketing team, you will create content to express the value of our product in a compelling way and launch campaigns that lead to the generation of a high-quality pipeline. Working with our product team, you will help to shape and position our product. In close collaboration with the sales team, you will generate the best customer stories in the industry.
What you will be tasked to do
- Ensure that products are defined properly to meet the needs of buyer personas
- Drive go-to-market strategy, messaging, positioning, market segmentation
- Drive amazing product launches and marketing campaigns
- Produce externally-facing content, including web content, customer stories, webinars, and factsheets
- Create internally-facing content, including sales training, competitive positioning, FAQs, and battle cards
- Participate within key communities to improve market presence and cultivate industry relationships
What we offer you
- Flexible and inclusive work environment
- Plenty of room to advance and learn new technologies
- Passionate people around an exciting global product
- Desk in our beautiful office in Lisbon
Job Type: 80-100%
We are a team with complementary skills in technology, marketing and compliance. We share a broad network and a passion for our idea of making it radically simple for companies to comply with regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, social sciences, journalism, or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing / product marketing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills in front of internal, external, and global audiences
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills in English
- Previous experience in B2B SaaS marketing is a plus
- Thrives in a dynamic start-up environment
- Portuguese or other EU passport with a work-permit for Portugal