Product Marketing Manager
Would you like to become part of an experienced and highly motivated team? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
Apiax enables financial institutions of all sizes - from incumbents to challengers - to conduct business compliantly and globally. We empower our clients to increase revenue, reduce costs and mitigate risk by changing the way they deal with regulatory challenges. Our goal is to embed compliance knowledge exactly where it is needed: in business teams, tools and processes.
You will work at the interface of product, marketing, and sales, helping us to present and market the value of our solution to our customers. This cross-functional role requires strong analytical, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
What you will be tasked to do
- Drive messaging, positioning, and market segmentation for products
- Work closely with stakeholders to define and execute launch plans for new products and solutions
- Conduct market and competitive analysis, identify beneficiaries and personas, define buyer and customer journeys
- Maintain product marketing resources, including collateral, slide decks, and web pages
- Produce externally-facing content, including web content, customer stories, and factsheets
- Create internally-facing content, including sales training, product updates, FAQs, and battle cards
What we offer you
- Passionate people around an exciting global product
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed, and immediate results
- Great office in downtown Lisbon
- Flexible work-setup
- Family-friendly workplace
- Inclusive work environment
Job Type: 80-100%
We're a team with complementary marketing, tech, and compliance skills, sharing a passion for our idea to simplify the way the financial service industry is implementing regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, social sciences, journalism, or equivalent
- 3+ years of product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience
- Proven track record of executing successful product or campaign launches
- Exceptional communication skills in front of internal and external audiences
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills in English
- Previous experience in B2B SaaS marketing is a strong plus
- A good understanding of the financial industry is a strong plus
- Thrives in a dynamic start-up environment, ready to adapt to a changing environment
- Portuguese or other EU passport with a work-permit for Portugal
Join us and be a part of something big.