Sales Development Representative - Singapore
Do you want to become a part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our startup.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded Sales Developer with a focus and interest in Financial Service Industry, technology, sales methodologies, digital marketing, and growth hacking. You will join our Sales Growth team and work closely with the Marketing and Sales team together.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate is comfortable making multiple calls per day, generating interest, consulting clients through the sales process, qualifying prospects, and closing deals. You are energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
What you will be tasked to do
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound campaigns (call and email), and sales growth hacking campaigns.
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources. Maintain your target list in accordance with your segment and territory plan.
- Qualify leads from outbound and inbound campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Perform effective online demos.
- Educate clients about industry challenges. Understand customer needs and requirements. Identify your sales goals. Answer client questions. Prove the value of our solution.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Route qualified opportunities to the account executive team for further sales development and support them in closing the deals.
- Research accounts, read industry news and trends and exchange with other peers to build and maintain an account intelligence around your target list. Identify key players, sponsors, champions, and blockers in the account.
- Maintain account intelligence for each target account.
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance, and sales metrics.
- Maintain the CRM database (Hubspot) with prospective client information.
What we can offer you
Interesting broad-spectrum job in a fast-growing RegTech startup.
Passionate people around an exciting global product.
A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed, and immediate results.
Flexible work-setup, especially in times of COVID-19
Budget for your own device
Inclusive work environment
- First work experience in the field of B2B Software Sales is a must.
- You have a sound understanding of the financial services industry. Understanding of legal, compliance, regulatory and/or risk topics is a strong plus.
- You have to feel comfortable making cold calls and emails and talking to new people very frequently.
- Fluency in English is mandatory (excellent verbal and written communication skills).
- Fluency in one of the other official languages is a strong advantage.
- You have to be persuasive and goal-oriented.
- You possess an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor. You are self-motivated and self-directed.
- You are eager to accelerate the growth of our company with new sales and clients.
- You can multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- You are a digital native. Strong computer skills are a must.
- BSc/BA or MSc/MBA in business, marketing, law, economics, or a related field.
- A valid Passport or Permanent Work Permit for Singapore is a must.