Sales Hero - Internship
Do you want to become a part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry and gain lots of experience fast? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Sales Intern to join our RegTech startup.
You're a strong team player, able to communicate and handle things in a proactive manner and with an entrepreneurial mindset. You solve problems with a positive, "can-do" attitude and you're used to analysing multiple scenarios and selecting the most suitable path. If you're also a fast learner, passionate about technology and eager to learn about new innovations, you're the perfect candidate for our startup.
As a Sales Intern, you will assist and support Apiax’ sales team. You will be exposed to all aspects of the selling process and managing sales. First contract duration is 6 months - after this first term, if successful, a transition towards a fixed-contract sales job is possible.
You want to enter the world of enterprise software sales? This is your opportunity!
What you will be tasked to do
- Generate new or work on active sales opportunities and develop leads into opportunities together with the team
- Conduct Discovery-Calls and qualify leads in collaboration with Marketing
- Participate in conferences and trade shows, responsible for our presence there, together with other Sales representatives
- Support various Sales Circle processes (arrange meetings and follow-ups, upsells, create commercial offers)
- Work on larger datasets to identify prospects and sales opportunities
- Support account mapping and CRM housekeeping
- Support internal projects and data analytics
What we can offer you
- Interesting broad-spectrum job in an fast-growing RegTech startup
- Passionate people around an exciting global product
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed and immediate results
- Modern office in downtown Zurich
- Flexible work and distributed work culture
- Good understanding of the banking and/or financial service industry
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance topics is a strong plus
- You are highly motivated and target driven. You are able to prioritize.
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and are comfortable working in a constantly evolving startup environment where there might be no reference to work from
- BSc/BA or MSc/MBA in business, law, economics or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English. German and/or French is an advantage.
- Swiss / EU Passport or Permanent Work Permit